Scavenger hunt « The Gambrinus stein »
Scavenger Hunt Lille
Discover the old part of Lille’s city in a very different way with our scavenger hunt Lille. 3 hours of hunting, beer tasting and discovery.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Be ready to meet Gambrinus, legendary Prince of Beer in the Northern France. In a fight with the devil, he lost his famous Stein, giving him immortality. Help him to get back on the footprints of his thief, the night, the robbery happened.
A road book will be given at the beginning of the quest. It is a funny and unique way to discover the city, through 4 blind beer tasting. A quest into local history and mythology and the discovery of the streets of the old part of the city and our Flemish heritage.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Short Breaks
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group